Go pro with step-by-step solutions to 20+ real-world Elasticsearch challenges.
Master Elasticsearch with Expert Guidance
Each chapter contains:
- A real-world use case from E-Commerce, Search-as-you-Type, Business Analytics, Real Estate & Geo Search, and more.
- A structured, step-by-step approach followed by an annotated solution.
- Thoughts on the common pitfalls, caveats, trade-offs, and alternative solution(s).
- Loads of recommended tools, related resources, and useful links.
Learn to effectively use:
The Elasticsearch Handbook Can Benefit:
Then this handbook is for you!
Then this handbook is for you and your team to peruse, and perhaps even clone and extend as your own team's Elasticsearch wiki!
Warning. Do NOT invest if:
- You don't yet understand Elasticsearch basic terminology such as
Query DSL. First check out the official Definitive Guide, this abridged Medium article, or this Github resource collection, and then come back to make the most of the Handbook.
- You're more interested in infrastructure, cluster design, and DevOps in general, instead of the more query- and aggregation-focused aspects of Elasticsearch.
The ebook Operating Elasticsearch for Fun and Profit might be a better fit for you.
- How does it work?
- After purchase, you'll instantly be able to sign in and fully unlock the whole book.
- Is it really worth $29.00?
- You bet! With the purchase you'll gain access to a collection of actionable guides to help you integrate Elasticsearch with clarity and confidence.
As someone who learns best from examples, this is something I wish existed back when I was struggling to integrate Elasticsearch for the first time.50% off for ✨ 2023 New Year
People are Talking
Glancing through it, I love the embedded videos, opinionated perspective, and delivery medium. It's now part of my reference material.
I’m sure that will help a tremendous amount of people learning Elasticsearch!
This is a nice practical handbook for anyone to learn how to use Elasticsearch effectively.
Who's the author?
© 2023 • Crafted with ☕ in Vienna 🇦🇹
Elasticsearch is a trademark of Elasticsearch BV, registered in the U.S. and in other countries. All product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only and do not imply endorsement.